FABRICATION SUPERVISOR (Desertmartin)
Overseeing the day to day running of our engineering facility based in our Desertmartin site.
|Reports to: Commercial Director||Direct Reports: Desertmartin Staff|
· Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm
· Friday 8am – 4pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will involve:
· Manufacturing various items such as hand rails, Fire Barriers, boiler houses etc
· Reading and interpreting drawings from site
· Managing external and internal orders on a daily basis
· Stock control and liaising with suppliers to maintain required level of stock
· Production planning
· Pricing of work for external customers
· Develop business to increase production
· Manage and develop staff
· Any other duty as deemed necessary by management
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an engineering or steelwork manufacturing environment
· Full driving licence
·Good IT Skills
· Experience managing a team
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to drive the business forward
This role is not limited to the job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management. If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com/careers to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st June 2019 at 12 noon.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.