Gas Engineer (Armagh, Banbridge & Portadown)
Due to continued business growth, having recently been awarded a new Heating Installation and Maintenance contract, H&A will be recruiting Gas Engineers to cover the Armagh, Banbridge and Portadown areas:
Job Description (duties will include but are not limited to):
- Maintenance of gas and oil appliances
- Carrying out safety checks
- Carrying out gas boiler installations and servicing
- Ensuring excellent quality work
- Must be Gas Safe registered with experience in servicing domestic gas systems
- Must have experience in fault finding on domestic central heating systems and boilers
- Must have a full Driving License
- Must be flexible to cover all work locations & be available to carryout call outs (on a rotational basis)
- Desirable for applicants to have previous recent experience in social housing & a valid CSR Card
This role is not limited to the job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management.
This position also offers:
- a competitive salary
- health care cover
- pension scheme
- life assurance cover (terms & conditions apply)
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 21st January 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.