Gas Engineer (Omagh, Strabane& Dungannon OR Armagh, Banbridge & Craigavon)
Due to the continued expansion of H&A, we now require an experienced Gas Engineer for our busy Heating Maintenance Contract. The successful candidates will be required to cover Omagh, Strabane & Dungannon Areas or the Armagh, Banbridge & Craigavon Areas.
|Reports to: Maintenance Manager||Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 7.30am – 5pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Gas Maintenance repairs and breakdown repairs
– Expected to carry out annual Gas Services in NIHE properties and Private properties
– Carrying out inspections and safety checks on domestic gas system
– Carrying out safety checks and services on Oil appliances
The role is not limited to this job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management. Flexibility to cover other office locations may be required
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 17th May 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.