H&A Mechanical Services Ltd are specialists in the installation and maintenance of domestic heating systems and general building maintenance. We employ a wide variety of staff with the essential skills and experience required to be the leader in our field. Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting for permanent Joiner in our Mallusk site:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Carry out Maintenance & Installation joinery tasks in NIHE homes which may include some general labouring work
- Duties will include: Fitting doors, kitchens units, lifting floor boards, carrying out repairs etc
- Deal with the general public in a professional manner ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect
- Work within a performance driven environment and to tight deadlines, ensuring contract KPI’s are delivered
- Work within Safe Working Practices adhering to our Health, Safety and Environmental policies and guidelines at all times
- Work as part of an efficient and professional team
- Must be a time served Joiner with previous recent building site experience
- Must have a Full Driving Licence
- Must be flexible to cover all work locations
- Desirable for applicants to have previous recent social housing experience & a valid CSR card
This role is not limited to the job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management.
This position also offers:
- a competitive salary
- health care cover
- pension scheme
- life assurance cover (terms & conditions apply).
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please download and submit an application form (see below) or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 21st January 2019
H&A Mechanical Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.