Junior QS/Estimator (Mallusk)
Responsibilities of this post will mainly involve the coding of completed task orders through using the M3 NHF Schedule of Rates and submitting back to the client.
This is an office based position working on the Northern Ireland Housing Executive contract out of our Response Maintenance Office based in Mallusk
The successful candidate will join as a Junior QS / Estimator in our QS department with the view to progress on to the role of QS.
|Reports to: QS Manager||Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 8am – 5pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
· Interpreting site surveys and drawings.
· Interpreting operatives reports and charging the client through the use of the M3NHF Schedule.
· Conduct cost analysis against labour and material usage.
· Negotiation experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
· Analysing Sub Contractor claims against work carried out.
· Liaise with the Client to settle rejected task orders and submit for payment
· Minimum of Grade C in GCSE English & Maths
· One year’s experience using M3NHF Schedule of Rates.
· Previous experience on NIHE or Housing maintenance contracts.
· Previous experience working on KPI framework to meet targets.
· Excellent communication skills
· A high level of numerical ability
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to work on their own initiative
· Ability to use own initiative and problem solve
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Must be self-motivated and driven
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email email@example.com for more information.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 31stMay 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.