ROOF INSULATOR (Draperstown)
Roof Insulator Ref: RI/02/19
This person will be responsible for carrying out loft installation in domestic properties and general maintenance duties related to housing maintenance and installations.
– Monday – Friday
– 7.00 am- 4.30 pm
– Life Assurance (terms apply)
– Health Cash Plan Membership
– Installing loft insulation into domestic properties ensuring that Health & Safety practices are adhered to at all times
-General duties related to housing maintenance and installations
-Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Any other duties as required by management
– Must be willing to work in confined spaces
– Must have a Full Driving Licence
– A valid CSR Card
· Excellent Communication Skills
·Ability to work within specified timeframes
·Ability to use own initiative
·Ability to work as part of a team
·Ability to use power tools
This role is not limited to the job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management. If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com/careers to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 22nd February 2019 at 12pm.
H&A Mechanical Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.