PLUMBER (Ref: PLU/01/19)
Due to continued company growth, we now require an experienced plumber. This position will be based on our Routine Maintenance Contract. Based in Mallusk, daily travel between domestic dwellings will be involved.
· Monday – Friday
· 7.30am – 5pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Domestic Plumbing including fault finding, repairs, servicing and inspections (Mallusk)
– General duties related to housing maintenance and installations
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Ability to problem solve and fault find
– Working as part of a team
– Must be time served in plumbing with relevant recent experience
– Must have a Full Driving Licence
– Desirable for applicants to have previous recent social housing experience & valid CSR card
This role is not limited to the job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com/careers to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 22nd February 2019
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.