Project Manager (Mallusk)
This project management role will be responsible for all the External Cyclical Maintenance schemes including refurbishments and upgrades projects under the Maintenance and Improvement services contracts with NIHE.
|Reports to: Contract Manager||Direct Reports: N/A|
·Monday – Friday
·8.00am – 5.00pm
·Flexibility is required
Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
·Responsibility for the overall control of all refurbishments and upgrades projects across multiple sites.
·Programming works, sequencing timelines and agreeing key dates with the client, delivery partners and sub-contractors.
·Providing weekly progress reports to management and the client illustrating the progress of all projects in line with agreed programmes and targets.
· Management of works to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are achieved.
·Use of Key performance indicators to identify risks at early stages and put measures in place to prevent failures.
·Work closely with and manage the expectations of the client and the relevant stakeholders.
· Liaise with the client, delivery partners and sub-contractors on a daily basis including attending all client meetings as required.
·Quality checking of works to ensure works are carried out to high standards and are complaint with the client’s expectations.
·Reviewing projected and final valuations for all projects throughout the progression of works and up to the submission of the final accounts.
·Supervision of works on site to identify any areas of concern and ensure compliance throughout project delivery.
·Help maintain Health and Safety Compliance on site in conjunction with the H&S Manager.
·Developing of innovative practices to provide efficiencies for both client and contractor.
· Providing excellent customer care to residents throughout the duration of works including liaising with the delivery partners and sub-contractors to resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
-Minimum of 1 years’ experience managing projects for housing associations.
– Experience working in an All Trades environment either privately or through a housing association.
-Valid Driver’s license.
-Previous experience of NEC 3 contracts.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to provide excellent customer satisfaction
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com/careers to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email email@example.com for more information.
Closing date for application is 12 noon on Tuesday 19th March 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.