RECEPTIONIST (Fivemile Straight, Draperstown)
Job Description Ref: REC/09/19
This person will be responsible for providing a professional service as the first point of contact in our Head Office whilst providing administrative support to the Accounts Department. This is a temporary position to provide maternity cover.
· Monday – Friday
· 9am – 5pm
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
· Answer the phones and direct them to the appropriate person
· Deal with tenant/ client enquires in a friendly and efficient manner
· Greet visitors to the office in a polite and professional way
· Assist the Accounts Department with Purchase Ledger.
· Any other duty as requested by management
· Flexibility to other office locations may be required.
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Excellent IT skills
· Experience using a busy switchboard
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Flexibility to work in other locations as required.
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com/careers to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 or email email@example.com for more information.
Closing date for application is 12 noon on Monday 16th September 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.