Electrical Apprenticeship (Draperstown)
This position will be based out of our Draperstown site and you will be working alongside experienced electricians. Carrying out a variety of works including fixing and maintaining existing electrical systems and wiring and maintaining heating systems.
|Reports to: Electrical Foreman||Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 7AM– 4.30 PM
· Flexibility is required
·Life Assurance (terms apply)
·Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Support the primary electrician on site with the 1st and 2nd fix of heating systems
– Commit to attending college one day per week and to learning through the classroom environment
– Ensure that all required coursework is completed by set deadlines
– Follow instruction as given by the primary electrician who will provide full support to completing tasks
– Any other duties outlined by management
– Must be enrolled on the Electrical Installation Apprenticeship with a college
– Must have GCSE A-C in Maths & English (or equivalent Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy & Numeracy)
-Valid CSR card
– Valid Drivers License
·Excellent Communication Skills
· Ability to work under pressure
·Ability to work within specified timeframes
·Ability to use own initiative
·Ability to work as part of a team
·Strong attention to detail
Closing date for application is 5.00pm on Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.