Electrician – Clane, Co. Kildare
This role will provide maintenance support on the South Dublin County Council contract in which we manage the Electrical works for 6000 properties.
|Reports to: Electrical Foreman||Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 8.00am – 5.00pm (4.00pm on Friday)
· Flexibility is required
· On call service as and when required
· Competitive salary
·Call out Rates
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Domestic electrical maintenance
– Periodic Inspection & Testing of domestic dwellings
– Heating Installation Works
– Smoke alarm installs
-Fuse board upgrades
-Fully time served and qualified electrician
-Previous domestic experience
-Valid Driver’s license
-Ability to do call outs (on a rotational basis)
– Inspection & testing experience and qualifications.
-Valid CSR/Safepass card
– Previous recent experience working in social housing/NIHE properties.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to provide excellent customer satisfaction
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications must be submitted by 12pm on Monday, 24th January 2022
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.