We require an experienced Heating Engineers for our busy Heating Maintenance Contract. They will be responsible for the servicing and response maintenance of all NIHE properties and for our Private customers. We are seeking Engineers for various areas throughout Northern Ireland including Antrim, Newtownabbey, Derry, Omagh and Fermanagh.
|Reports to: Foreman
|Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 7.30am – 5pm
· On Call Rota
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Gas/Oil Maintenance repairs and breakdown repairs
– Expected to carry out annual Gas/Oil Services in NIHE properties and Private properties
– Carrying out inspections and safety checks on Gas boilers
– Carrying out safety checks and services on Oil appliances
The role is not limited to this job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management. Flexibility to cover other office locations may be required
· Gas Safe registered with experience in servicing domestic gas systems
· OFTEC qualified with experience in servicing domestic oil systems
· Experience working with NI Housing Executive
· Time served or Qualified Plumber
· Valid CSR Card
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to use own initiative
Closing date for application is 5.00pm on Friday, 24th September 2021.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.