We require an experienced Heating Engineer for our busy Heating Maintenance Contract. They will be responsible for the servicing and response maintenance of NIHE properties in the Fermanagh area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
- Gas/Oil Maintenance repairs and breakdown repairs
- Expected to carry out annual Gas/Oil Services in NIHE properties and Private properties
- Carrying out inspections and safety checks on Gas boilers
- Carrying out safety checks and services on Oil appliances
The role is not limited to this job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management. Flexibility to cover other office locations may be required
- Gas Safe registered with experience in servicing domestic gas systems
- OFTEC qualified with experience in servicing domestic oil systems
- Experience in fault finding on domestic central heating systems and boilers
- Full Driving License
- Flexible to cover all work locations & be available to carryout call outs (on a rotational basis)
- Experience working with NI Housing Executive
- Time served or Qualified Plumber
- Valid CSR Card
The closing date is Friday, 30th April 2021 at 12pm.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.