H&A require a Mechanic for their busy Draperstown garage. They will be responsible for ensuring the servicing, maintenance and repair of a fleet of up to 150 company vehicles.
· Monday – Friday
· 8am – 5pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures in a safe and responsible manner.
· Carry out fault finding to determine and resolve issues for breakdowns
· Ensure all vehicles are serviced to standard to ensure they pass the annual MOT/PSV
· Ensure compliance to job card procedures to ensure records are maintained for all vehicles
· Service, maintain and repair a variety of HGV vehicles, mechanical handling equipment and mobile plant/equipment in a safe, efficient and economical manner
· Ensure compliance with all H&S procedures
The role is not limited to this job description and the post holder will be required to carry out other duties at the request of Management.
· Have a relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
· Be a fully time served mechanic
· Have experience servicing LGV vehicles
· Have a full clean driving licence
· Experience in auto diagnostics
· Experience servicing HGV vehicles
· Current HGV license.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
H&A Mechanical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
All applications must be submitted by 12pm on Friday, 24th September 2021
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.