We are currently recruiting for Plumbers to join our heating installation teams. They will work as part of a team to ensure the successful installation a new heating system to a property, including oil to gas conversions and boiler replacements.
|Reports to: Foreman
|Direct Reports: N/A|
· Monday – Friday
· 7am to 4.30 pm
· Flexibility is required.
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Installing both oil and gas heating systems into domestic properties
– General duties related to housing maintenance and installations
– Ability to fault find and problem solve
– Work within Safe Working Practices adhering to our Health, Safety and Environmental policies and guidelines at all times
– Work as part of an efficient and professional team
– Must either have NVQ level 3 in Plumbing and Heating or be time served in Plumbing
– Recent domestic experience.
– Must have a Full Driving Licence
– OFTEC or Gas Safe qualification
– A valid CSR card
– Have previous recent social housing experience
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
Closing date for application is 5.00pm on Friday, 28th January 2022.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to email@example.com.