This person will be responsible for providing a professional service as the first point of contact in our Maintenance Office, Tobermore Road, Draperstown, whilst providing administrative support to the Maintenance Department. This role will initially be on a temporary basis for 3-6 months.
· Monday – Friday
· 9am – 5pm
· Life Assurance (terms apply)
· Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
· Answer the phones and direct them to the appropriate person
· Deal with tenant/ client enquires in a friendly and efficient manner
· Greet visitors to the office in a polite and professional way
· Assist the Maintenance Department with administrative duties as required.
· Any other duty as requested by management
· Previous experience in an administrative role
· Excellent IT skills
· Experience using a busy switchboard
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Flexibility to work in other locations as required.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 24th September 2021.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job click the link below to download an application form. Complete the form on your PC then upload it to us via the form below.
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.